Step by step Tracker’s configuration
First of all prepare your Tracker, heart rate monitor and your laptop.
Before the first use – fully charge battery (battery will be fully charged when the red lights go off).
Remember to inside the battery into your heart rate monitor (to open the cover you can use a coin).
You can proceed to the tractors configurations (max. 4 minutes):
- Press and hold the power button until the device starts vibrating, then release the button.
- Wait 1 minute.
- Press and hold the power button until the violet LEDs light up (~6s) (do not release the button after the first vibration, release after the violet LED lights up).
- Connect to the tracker using the Wi-Fi network name: SSO-xxxxxxxx password: 12345678
- Open a web browser and type in 192.168.0.1 in the URL bar.
- Put on the strap with a heart rate sensor on your chest or use your finger to connect heart rate monitor with a tracker. (2:30 – video)
- Click ‘HRM Scan’, wait about a minute, find your heart rate monitor on the list and click ‘CONNECT’.
- After successful HRM connection, go to Wi-Fi configuration by clicking the ‘Wi-Fi >’ button.
- Enter the Wi-Fi password and connect to your home/office/private network.
The tracker is now configured!
If you are a coach and have many trackers you need to repeat these steps for every tracker.
Go to www.sondasports.com, register your account and assign the device.
To start tracking:
- Remember that you must be outside to catch the GPS signal.
- Press and hold the power button until the device starts vibrating.
- Wait until green light turns on.
To upload data:
- Make sure that you turned off the tracker and you are within range of your network.
- Hold the power button until the device starts flashing blue.
- After a few seconds tracker should flashing continuous blue.
- Wait until the blue lights go off.
- Check your results in the application.